Sunday, May 20, 2012

Counting Down

The date I've decided to leave on is May 25th and that day is fast approaching. I find myself nervous and excited at the same time. It's kind of 50/50.

I've been working on making videos since I've never done it before. They're turning out OK but I feel they could be better. Music is turning out to be an interesting challenge. I want to try and make a revenue on the videos I post to help me out on the road, but that means I have limited music to use. I can't use anything copyrighted and that limits me quite a bit.

I might see if I can get away with a few video game tunes here and there but even that's a bit of a risk. Time will tell I guess.

I expect this blog to take off once I actually start to travel. Until then it's a little boring. Hopefully I'll soon have something worthwhile to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment